Hip-Hop: “Shake Rhythm Nation”
Costume: Sequin Top, Denim Jeggings, Blue Plaid Flannel, Choker
Flannel is to be tied twice around the waist
Tights: Suntan Tights
Shoes: Black High-Top Converse
Hair: Slick Back High Ponytail
Class Picture Times:
* Please label ALL pieces of your child’s costume. Including tights and shoes!
* NO underwear. NO jewelry. NO nail polish.
* Hairnets must be used for those who will wear a bun for the revue. A bun hairstyle requires multiple bobby pins and hair gel/spray to maintain a tidy bun. For girls with shorter hair a ‘donut’ may be used to create a bun. Please watch this video for ways to make a good bun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=882m4QKu0sg&feature=em-share_video_user
* Makeup should be applied heavily due to lighting. Browns, plums, and pinks look best from stage.
* Please make sure that bows on ballet shoes are tucked in and that there are NO bows on your child’s tap shoes. If they are patent leather-they must be changed to black elastic.
* Spray Paint for shoes is available at the studio. The color is "Sand" if you are spraying shoes tan. The paint is $7.00 per can and can be shared by a few students
* You may contact this class’s costume contact mom with any questions you have regarding your child’s costume.
AS OF 3/10/18