ADVANCED I and BALLET II
Costume: Lemon print dress with attached hot shorts
Shoes: tan jazz shoes
Hair: high ponytail
Headpiece head band tied slightly to right side and secured with bobby pins
Tap: The Final Game
Costume: dress, belt, and socks (you will need to provide a pair of black hot shorts)
Shoes: black tap shoes
Hair: low ponytail
Hat: hat with clear elastic and bobby pins to secure
Opening Number----“Into The Spotlight”
Costume: black leotard with tails, thread the silver string thru as shown in picture
Tights: black fishnet tights with seams (must wear suntan tights underneath)
Shoes: Black jazz shoes
Hair: slick back low pony tail with middle part, wrap hair around rubber band and pin to secure.
Choker: rhinestone choker
Hat: black top hat
Ballet: Fight Song
Costume: pink iridescent dress and skirt (adjust straps as needed)
Tights: pink with seam
Shoes: pink ballet shoes
Hair: top-knot bun (use hair net)
Headpiece pink applique headpiece placed to right side of bun
Class Picture Times:
* Please label ALL pieces of your child’s costume. Including tights and shoes!
* NO underwear. NO jewelry. NO nail polish.
* Hairnets must be used for those who will wear a bun for the revue. A bun hairstyle requires multiple bobby pins and hair gel/spray to maintain a tidy bun. For girls with shorter hair a ‘donut’ may be used to create a bun. Please watch this video for ways to make a good bun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=882m4QKu0sg&feature=em-share_video_user
* Makeup should be applied heavily due to lighting. Browns, plums, and pinks look best from stage.
* Please make sure that bows on ballet shoes are tucked in and that there are NO bows on your child’s tap shoes. If they are patent leather-they must be changed to black elastic.
* Spray Paint for shoes is available at the studio. The color is "Sand" if you are spraying shoes tan. The paint is $7.00 per can and can be shared by a few students. Black spray paint is also available.
* Undergarments should be worn if needed. If your child requires a bra, it must be nude (black in some cases) and it should not be seen from the audience. The Ultimate has various bra options for purchase.
* You may contact this class’s costume contact mom with any questions you have regarding your child’s costume.
Advanced Hip Hop---“Bouncin’ Around”
Costume: white Adidas shirt and camouflage pants (you will need to supply your own white sports bra)
Shoes: Adidas Neo Raleigh Mid tennis shoe in black (Shoe Carnival, Academy, Amazon)
Hair: middle part low ponytail
Headpiece: Red bandana (you will need to get one)
AS OF 3/10/18